Fu Midaji Fu Midaji

Awesome! They're all awesome! Seriously.

Gemini (2008) Gemini (2008)

cornandbeans! You're.. you're BACK!? I was here from teh days of Rose and Lazy Summer Days!

West Cliff West Cliff

Its fantastic Reasoner! Congrats on your engagement!

One More Castle One More Castle

Been with you since ~2006! I always check back occasionally!!! :)

Joyful Rocket Joyful Rocket

I'd use it if I owned a Microscope company :)

-Super Battletrain- -Super Battletrain-

Its awesome man! :) I love the quick bass and prgressiveness! Sounds like it was meant for a Sonic Train level! and the progression could just keep going forever and ever! Very very well done! So much going on in there that your ears could just gloss over if you're not fully listening.

SmK & DJH - Finally Free SmK & DJH - Finally Free

This is like the kind of music you used to find all the time around ~2007. I miss "dream trance" haha. Brings back memories even though this is brand new :)

Little Bee Little Bee

Its great! I'm picturing B0UNC3 when I hear this. I can totally envision how this could be turned into a great song. Perhaps I'll recreate and link to you. "Big Brother Bee"? ;)

~ Cat ~

kirja100 responds:

hahha
ok :)

~Boombox 2012~ ~Boombox 2012~

Pretty sweet! Don't stop makin the beats! I agree with PlummetingFool! I like how you went from a very wuro dance feel to a drum and bass or dubstep feel, and then brought it back to the roots for the end. Keep it up!

keosni391 responds:

Appreciate it, thanks :)

~Electro House 2012~ ~Electro House 2012~

Dang... Something about this is just super sweet!

Beautiful use of sidechaining! Did you create your synths in 3xOsc? you've got some very nice effects and transitions in here! Very nice work! :)

keosni391 responds:

Thanks, synths created in sylenth1 :)