Pixel Pirat3 Pixel Pirat3

Loved teh song selection, and unlocking the next and the next kept me playing. (only takes about 30 minutes folks to play them all so far)

The first time I played I died at about 5000 points in and thought, "whoah, this is hard" but then my eyes adjusted to it and after hiding in the corner for the next couple songs, I got the hang of it and I think the difficulty is perfect. I can play it safe and stay at full health, or risk it for those flashing squares and try to balance them with green squares.

People who are saying its too hard obviously are used to their Wii games or something.

I found myself tapping teh arrow keys to the beat a lot while dodging haha, sorta like the old coolio game "Streamline" remember that one?

Sirtopeia responds:

I do remember streamline. It was a fun game. Next game will look nicer and not hurt the eyes. Promise :3

Berzerk Ball 2 Berzerk Ball 2

was fun! One big bug I noticed was when I reached 800 speed, the hud disappeared completely and I couldn't use my special (since the button was gone) Once the run ended, everything returned to normal however.

Flash Advent Calendar '12 Flash Advent Calendar '12

SPOILERS!: On the 24th a guy spins a pistol around on a table a few times and then hands a guy a pot of flowers and he gets all teary-eyed. Then it says "Merry Christmas to you too Mr. White"

Avo1d Avo1d

good game

won first try... didn't go into corners or anything. Could be a little more difficult mby.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

coolio flash!

Blue Maze Blue Maze

hahaha, Blue Maze

Fit's the theme.

Good Choice! ;D (And thanks for crediting!)

Skill Test Skill Test

Very well done!

Seems quite accurate. I tried my best and got "above average" tried it again without focusing as hard and got "average".

You should make more testing games like this!

KarloE responds:

Sure thing mate, will do! Thanks! :)

Robot Wants Puppy Robot Wants Puppy

ppl are right,

not as good as the kitteh one. (first one), but still good, (I guess some ppl just suck) xD

The 12 Days Of Christmas! The 12 Days Of Christmas!

Niice!

Im glad one of my songs was used in a flash as good as yours!