Eddsworld - The Snogre Eddsworld - The Snogre

This shoulda been the dialogue

"Scrooge you..."
Snow monster: "Snow tanksyou" LOLOLOLO

Mob Squad: Episode 2 Mob Squad: Episode 2

Awesome! I like how the human doesn't look the enderman in the eyes lol

A Trip to the Shop A Trip to the Shop

Was really good! I loved the art!!!! And the dialog soundsed natural and real! Bravo! :D

Pixel Pirat3 Pixel Pirat3

Loved teh song selection, and unlocking the next and the next kept me playing. (only takes about 30 minutes folks to play them all so far)

The first time I played I died at about 5000 points in and thought, "whoah, this is hard" but then my eyes adjusted to it and after hiding in the corner for the next couple songs, I got the hang of it and I think the difficulty is perfect. I can play it safe and stay at full health, or risk it for those flashing squares and try to balance them with green squares.

People who are saying its too hard obviously are used to their Wii games or something.

I found myself tapping teh arrow keys to the beat a lot while dodging haha, sorta like the old coolio game "Streamline" remember that one?

Sirtopeia responds:

I do remember streamline. It was a fun game. Next game will look nicer and not hurt the eyes. Promise :3

Berzerk Ball 2 Berzerk Ball 2

was fun! One big bug I noticed was when I reached 800 speed, the hud disappeared completely and I couldn't use my special (since the button was gone) Once the run ended, everything returned to normal however.

Flash Advent Calendar '12 Flash Advent Calendar '12

SPOILERS!: On the 24th a guy spins a pistol around on a table a few times and then hands a guy a pot of flowers and he gets all teary-eyed. Then it says "Merry Christmas to you too Mr. White"

Fu Midaji Fu Midaji

Awesome! They're all awesome! Seriously.

Gemini (2008) Gemini (2008)

cornandbeans! You're.. you're BACK!? I was here from teh days of Rose and Lazy Summer Days!

West Cliff West Cliff

Its fantastic Reasoner! Congrats on your engagement!